I have attempted a few approaches to unblock those SIM Cards that I have via seeking diverse Tips and Tricks on the best way to outflank Smart Communications.
At last, I discovered one that works for my sim card. Unfortunately, out of 8 GPRS-blocked Smart Sim Cards that I have, stand out works and got GPRS restored or unblocked. So what am I saying at this time am that while it lives up to expectations for me, there's no affirmation that the strategy lives up to expectations for you as well. As I have expressed prior, one and only got alive. However it is some way or another worth attempting additionally.
So here are the steps on the best way to unblock GPRS Blocked Smart SIM Card:
- Send GPRS ON to 211. (A text message reply from Smart will go like this- MMS/GPRS/3G Service Features are already active. Thank you for using our service.
- Send Roam off to 333. (Prepaid roaming will be deactivated in a few minutes. Thank you for using our service- I am not subscribed to roaming service so I also wondered why?)
- Send GPRS On to 211 (3x)
- Send MMS On to 211 (3x)
- Send 3G On to 211 (3x)
- Turn off your mobile phone for about 20 seconds and turn it on again.
- After turning on, browse the Smart website, then tap the Droidvpn in similar manner you are using the service before. Then by this time, you must be connected to internet again.
Just in the event that this does not work, why not have a go at calling *888- Smart Communications hotline. Simply tell the client administration agent that you can't skim the web. Simply let them know that the Smart SIM Card that you are utilizing was simply given to you by your workmates.
An alternate techniques on the best way to unblock GPRS Blocked Smart SIM Card:
- Text Roam Off to 333, then turn off and then on your mobile phone.
- Text 3G on to 211 then turn off and then on your mobile phone.
- Text Off to 211, then text Set GPRS to 211.
Trust this likewise lives up to expectations for you! Drop a remark for any recommendation or inquiries.