1.Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work
2. Yahoo is a major internet portal and service provider offering search results,customizable content,video sharing and chatting.
3. Google search the world's information,including webpages, images, videos, and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
4. Youtube is a way to get your videos to the people who matter to you. Upload, tag and share your video
5. Blogger is a free, automated weblog publishing tool that send updates to a site via FTP.
6. Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia built collaboratively using wiki software.
7. Twitter is a social networking and micro blogging service utilising instant messaging, sms or a wen interface.
8. Google Sulit is a free classified ads with browseable categories.
9. Google Wordpress is a free blogs managed by the developers of the Wordpress software. Includes custom design template.
10. Multiply is a social networking service with an emphasis on allowing users to share media- such as photos ,videos and blog entries with their real world.